Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Vegan MoFo #11: Aladdin's Mediterranean - Montrose, Houston, TX

On Labor Day, I went to the park to play frisbee with a friend. We ran around for an hour or two, then rode the train around the park, and walked around some more before deciding to grab dinner. I suggested Aladdin's because I've been on a falafel kick. Clearly, I'm having issues with obsessions this MoFo - first Vietnamese food, now falafel, what's next?! I ordered the falafel special, pairing my falafel with lentil salad, roasted cauliflower, and spicy hummus. My friend didn't want the pita bread, so I got to eat all 3 pieces. Best day ever! Their bread was incredible! Probably the best pita bread I've had in Houston since it was still hot from the oven. The strawberry juice was also really awesome. My friend's watermelon juice looked good too. Perfect after a day in the sun. :)
 photo 68cf11fd-11be-44b1-a029-48f54eb5efad_zps379a25b1.jpg  photo 400x84_g1_zps3b85a5a4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment